To provide the finest Cosmetology education through achieving excellence in the curriculum and teaching methodologies.
The profession of Cosmetology offers many advantages as a career. Hillsdale Beauty College seeks to provide the beauty industry with graduates who are a credit to the college, employers and the cosmetology profession. On a more personal basis, we strive to offer programs with the employability and earning potential of the graduate in mind. The objectives of each program are:
1. To provide real life exposure to the role of the cosmetologist.
2. To build a solid foundation of beauty culture technical skills.
3. To acquaint the student with equipment and products essential to the profession.
4. To make each graduate aware of possible fields of employment and opportunities for advancement.
5. To impress upon each graduate the necessity for ongoing education to insure professional growth.
6. To maintain adequate flexibility so as to identify and include frequent product and styling innovations in department areas.
7. To fulfill all State Board of Cosmetology requirements for licensing.
Hillsdale Beauty College was founded in 1928 under the name Riggs Beauty Culture. The current owners, Andy and Zetave are the 6th owners of the college and purchases Hillsdale Beauty College in 2013.
Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Science
3015 Calvin Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 600-7600 ext 144
Licensed by the State of Michigan, Department of Labor & Economic Growth Bureau of Commercial Services
Licensing Division Board of Cosmetology
P.O. Box 30244
Lansing, MI 48909
National Cosmetology Association
Michigan Cosmetology School Association